Tuesday 25 July 2017

Freedom! AKA the holidays have arrived!



Today is the 5th day of my long awaited three weeks off. I have been catching up on sleep, podcasts, more sleep and my languishing knitting projects in that order. It is wonderful. I have sat down to knit without the normal niggle that I should be working and found that half an hour can go by without realising. Does anyone else ever have that feeling?

I finally put pen to paper and worked out how many works in progress (WIP) I have. 
9 knitting WIPs including 4 lonely socks without partners, half a scarf, a hat, a jumper and a bunny that just needs to be sewn together. 
2 crochet WIPs, a crochet blanket (Moorland from Attic24) and a virus shawl. 
And last but not least a weaving sample that's been ignored for nearly six months.

I think my current time off might not be enough.... Better get cracking!

What are you working on? 

No comments:

Post a Comment